1. Comment on this post.
2. I will give you a letter.
3. Think of 5 fictional characters and post their names and your comments on these characters in your LJ.
Alex gave me the letter "P". It didn't give me as many problems as I originally thought it would.
1. Mr. Pengachoosa -- This one absolutely had to be at the top of the list. "The Tales of Mr. Pengachoose" by Carolyn Rush is a book about a world traveling hamster that has some incredible adventures. The reason this book is so important is that it was the last book (possibly the only book) that my father read to me before "I grew up". I still have it.
2. Piemur -- He's not necessarily my favorite character; however he is from one of my favorite book series, "The Dragonriders of Pern" by Anne McCaffrey.
3. Peregrin (Pippin) Took -- Another character from another of my favorite book series, "The Lord of The Rings" by J.R.R. Tolkein.
4. Pippi Longstocking -- I use to love those movies when I was a kid. It's been a while since I've seen them. Hmmm. Maybe I should Netflix them.
5. Captain Jean-Luc Picard -- I know there's big debates on which captain was better from the Star Trek
franchise, but he will always hold a special place for me, as does The Next Generation
which triumphantly heralded the return of Star Trek
to the TV screen. Too bad Gene Roddenberry died and Rick Berman killed it.