1) A merger can drain the life out of anyone leaving them with no energy nor time to do anything else.
2) Sushi on a conveyor belt = very happy tummy and very empty wallet.
3) It was the sucking sound heard around the world, so of course I had to share it. All responses regarding it have made the whole thing even funnier -- especially when the respondees have no idea that they're responding about.
4) It looks like that burning of DVDs will be put on hiatus for a time, at least until I can either a) get a new burner or b) get a Mac. After rebuilding this computer, I'm leaning towards a Mac.
5) Family came over for Easter on Saturday. My nieces just reinforced the reasons why I am so glad I am gay and don't want kids.
6) Much hilarity when the neices discovered David and Tommy. My mom blushes for the first time that day. The second time she blushes is when she sees a video of my oldest niece (at age 13) doing a "booty call".
7) Today was my day to be an Archery Demi-God, tieing Edward for second-place with a total score of 95!!! (First-place only had a score of 98, so I'm real happy!) I am now crossing my fingers and hoping this just wasn't a fluke.